Here is yet another improvement upon a previous post (found here).
After you have a layout tab set up, this tip the fastest way that I have found to either move/rearrange the new layout tab or copy it.
To move/rearrange the layout tab:
- Click & hold the layout tab with the left mouse button until an icon appears next to your cursor
- Drag the layout tab to a new position and release the mouse button where the arrow is pointing. (arrow not shown in the below picture because of software)
- Click & hold with the left mouse button until you see an icon appear next your cursor.
- Press & hold the CTRL button. A plus sign will appear next to the icon next to your cursor. This shows you that you are in the “copy” mode.
- Drag your cursor among the layout tabs to position the new copy and release the mouse button. Where the arrow is pointing is where the copy will be placed. (arrow not shown in the below picture because of software)