Here is a quick tip. After you have your layout setup the way that you want, as in the previous post, you can simply copy the layout tab and modify the viewport and text accordingly. This will save you a ton of time instead of going through the Layout Wizard process, inserting a title-block, filling in needed text….
To do this:
(The following steps follow the animated picture in this post)
- Right click the Layout tab, click “Copy or Move…” from the right click menu.
- When the “Move or Copy” dialog box opens, click the check-box in the lower left in order to make the copy.
- Click “OK”
To move the new tab (to re-order):
- Left-click and hold the mouse over the tab that you want to move.
- Drag the tab to the new position and release the mouse.
To Rename the Layout tab:
- Right click over the tab be renamed.
- Select “Rename” from the right click menu.
- Type the new name for the Layout tab. When you are done typing, click outside of the tab.